Monday, July 10, 2017

Healthcare


Why do you support this bill? Before The ACA or what you call Obamacare I couldn't see a doctor. Although I worked two jobs I was unable to afford even a yearly check up. I waited patiently for the passage of Obamacare and as soon as it was available I looked at the online exchanges and actually found one that worked for me.

Now I have a part time job to pay ends meat but with the  help of the ACA I also have healthcare for the 1st time in my adult life and a doctor I actually like and the pre-existing condition that I was born with wasn't even a factor.

I truly believe if you take away medicaid, defund planned parenthood and allow states to cut me off because of caps on insurance I and many others will have to go back to prying that we won't get seriously injured or sick til our dying day.
 
One final thought I paid into Medicaid back when I had a full time job so it would be there if I or anyone needed it. IT IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT. It is a right as a true American and part of what it means to be human.


Sarah D.

No comments:

Post a Comment