Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Years Eve!

The worst part of New Years is looking back during the last days of the one your are in, yet we wait all year to do this. I'm not a fan of looking back and as far as I know have nothing to look forward to but since all of my entertainment news folks have had their say I would like to add my thoughts...I don't watch enough movies to have a favorite of the year and watch too much TV to remember everything I liked although I am loving Peter Capaldi as The Doctor and The Walking Dead just gets better and better with every episode, as for the worst of the year The Leftovers and The Affair, I don't know why The Affair is on every good list it is so boring, predictable and not a single likeable character in the bunch. All that being said my favorite TV trend was Steven Weber appearing in everything I watched (last yr it was Justin Bruering) from 2 broke girls and Murder in the First to Chasing Life and NCIS: New Orleans he just shows up, my fingers are crossed that he'll be on Madame Secretary this coming year. That's it for now...Have a Happy New Year I will be watching Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin over Seacrest again as we enter 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment