Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The return of Community

Community returns this Thursday @ on NBC! This is one of just a handful of TV series that while watching I actually laugh out loud during each episode, even if it is one that I have seen before. The characters are perfectly cast and they all have great chemistry with one another. As much as I love all of them, from Jeff Winger (The great Joel McHale to Dean Pelton played by newly academy award winner for co-writing The Descendents Jim Rash I have to say that my favorite character is, if you know me this should come as no surprise, Abed (Danny Pudi). We have the same child like obsession with film and TV and his friendship with Troy (Donald Glover) is sweet yet very odd and fun to watch. Whether it is another Greendale dance, the latest class in which our study group is working on a project or another campus wide, Go Human Beings! paintball fight if you haven’t check it out please do because it is always with tuning into Community.
I never want this study group to graduate!
Britta (Gillian Jacobs) is Britta.
Annie (Alison Brie) is the nice one.
Shirley (Yvette Nicole Brown) is a good Christian and mom
Troy is just a good guy and Pierce (My sisters’ fellow college alum Chevy Chase) is well watch and you will see.


No comments:

Post a Comment