Saturday, October 22, 2016

Just saying

I have often said this blog was inspired by the TV Worth Watching one, so when the creator of that blog was recovering from surgery this summer I found it difficult to know when my shows were on then this happen-

Sarah-Me
Welcome back! The place hasn't been the same without you. When Best Bets was away it was difficult to know what was on TV but I still read the great TVWW crew everyday. I am happy you took as much time as was needed to get fix and recover. Now back to our regular schedule programming.
Oct 21, 2016   |  Reply
 
David Bianculli-TV Worth Watching Blog Creator                                                  
Dear Sarah, You're one of the most faithful and tenured readers on the site, so it's especially great to hear from you. Thanks! And I agree: I've got a great crew of friends and colleagues here, and they not only kept the ship afloat -- they launched a series of international party cruises. While I, meanwhile, just kicked back and stretched out on the Lido deck...

No comments:

Post a Comment