Monday, April 23, 2012

FOX 25 years later

HAPPY 25th Anniversary Fox TV! Cheers to one of the only basic TV networks younger then me. Dear Fox you came into my life around the time I was becoming a fan of TV. I think the first series I watched was In Living Color with The Wayans Brothers, a newcomer named James Carrey and those "Fly Girls" not really apporpiate viewing for a young girl but then again I have never been your typical girl. Since then you have canceled many shows including some of my favorites like Firefly, Wonderfalls and and I'm still mad at you for this one The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. But for all the shows that I lost a lot more stuck around. In 10 seasons I got to fall in love with Brandon Walsh while watching Beverly Hills 90210, I was there to see Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis for the first time on That 70s Show, danced with Ally McBeal, looked for the truth with Mulder and Scully on The X-Files, Stayed up late with Arsenio Hall, Tracked down terrorists with Jack Bauer for 24 hours and helped diagnosed mystery illnesses with House. I laughed with the families on Fox-Married ...With Children, The Simpsons, Malcolm in the Middle and Raising Hope. I sing along with Glee and Parker Lewis Can't Lose will always win and live on in my heart. You may act like the kid no one wants to hang out with but as long as you are around and can make fun of yourself then you are okay with me. Here's to many more years of entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment