Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Streaming series

The fall TV season begins next week!
Watching TV is a hobby, binge watching TV is a job.
I know most have already watched but my fall season is full and the weekly shows take precedent over the ones I can watch at anytime, but I finally got through all my steaming shows!
Bloodline-season 2
Marco Polo-season 2...
Daredevil-season 2
Jessica Jones-which wasn't as dark as I thought it would be and enjoyed Kilgrave more then Jessica herself (British accent + mind control + sinister charm=my favorite kind of villain) although I thought the ending was anti-climatic I am interested in where she goes from here.
Stranger Things-those of you who have seen it, you were right it was really good-different, fun, sweet and scary and if you haven’t check it out yet-It is a series in the same genre of E.T. The Goonies and Monster Squad with the excellent story-telling and acting of Stand By Me
The Man in the High Castle-Just might be my favorite streaming series, it started slow as we were introduced to the characters but as we did I felt so many emotions for what they went through and love this genre that I now call, alternate time line historical fiction.

If you haven't seen any of these yet, have the time and Netflix and Amazon check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment